Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Call Me A Monster If You Must....

But I Like Veal , I don't care if its a adolescent animal, its not going to change my personal preference. I personally like to eat meat because it tastes fucking delicious, i don't care how the animal died or if it suffered or what i went through to get into my stomach/onto my plate. Man was created with incisor's to tear into meat if we weren't made to eat meat then we would have teeth like a fucking brontosaurus. in saying that, i respect vegetarians, but the idea of making everyone in the world not eat meat and go to vegetarianism is just out of sight, and just because your a vegan or vegetarian doesn't mean your doing the right thing, or revolutionary. I don't criticize vegans/Vegetarians for eating there cuisine, but please don't go to me when I'm eating meat and preach some shit about animals suffering and try to convert me, cause its not gonna work, i personally love how that shit taste's but i also like broccoli and spinach and other shit, and some vegan cuisine is good, but that doesn't mean imma go out and talk shit about meat eaters.



This Is Currently What i ate today

Breakfast: Eggs And Toast






Lunch:



Dinner:



Its All Good To Me Beef And Lettuce Are Good Especially together.
Just Don't Open Your Mouth About My Food, Cause You'll Only Get An Earfull.

No comments: